Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Lightning line combos change, again
Posted Oct 17, 2008 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Oct 17, 2008 at 12:28 PM
Lightning coach Barry Melrose has swapped out some line combos for practice today, which means we will likely see these combinations to start Saturday’s game against Minnesota.
Here’s how they are lined up for practice:
Vinny Prospal-Vinny Lecavalier-Marty St. Louis
Ryan Malone-Steven Stamkos-Adam Hall
Evgeny Artyukhin-Jussi Jokinen-Mark Recchi
Gary Roberts-Chris Gratton-Radim Vrbata
David Koci and Jason Ward remain in the red scratch jerseys.
All eight defenseman are on the ice, including Marek Malik.