Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- Panini goes on a basketball Crusade
- Sunlake’s Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers’ 2014 Mr. Soccer
- Rays v Twins: Injury updates and lineups
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
Lightning line combos change, again
Posted Oct 17, 2008 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Oct 17, 2008 at 12:28 PM
Lightning coach Barry Melrose has swapped out some line combos for practice today, which means we will likely see these combinations to start Saturday’s game against Minnesota.
Here’s how they are lined up for practice:
Vinny Prospal-Vinny Lecavalier-Marty St. Louis
Ryan Malone-Steven Stamkos-Adam Hall
Evgeny Artyukhin-Jussi Jokinen-Mark Recchi
Gary Roberts-Chris Gratton-Radim Vrbata
David Koci and Jason Ward remain in the red scratch jerseys.
All eight defenseman are on the ice, including Marek Malik.