Most Recent Entries
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
- Maddux, Glavine, Thomas highlight newcomers on Hall of Fame ballot
- Glennon finalist for rookie award for second straight week
- Donruss baseball returning in February
- McGloin is Week 11 winner in Pepsi rookie contest
Leto’s McNutt commits to Butler CC
Posted Jun 11, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated Jun 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Leto offensive lineman/defensive lineman Brenton McNutt has committed to play at Butler Community College in El Dorado, Kansas, Falcons coach Matt Kitchie announced Monday.
The 6-0, 265-pound McNutt is a two-year starter for the Falcons, carrying on from his older brother, Barrington, who was a senior on the 2009 team.
Butler has won six NJCAA national championships in football, most recently in 2008. Among some of the Grizzlies’ famous football graduates are Saints cornerback Elbert Mack, formerly with Tampa Bay, Redskins linebacker Markus White and former Bengals running back Rudi Johnson.