Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Land O’ Lakes senior MF Sean Young commits to North Florida
Posted Nov 7, 2012 by Mike Camunas
Updated Nov 7, 2012 at 03:47 PM
Land O’ Lakes senior midfielder Sean Young has committed to North Florida, coach Mark Pearson announced.
Young has been a starter on the Gators since he was a sophomore and was an important part the Land O’ Lakes’ state runner up run last season. However, Young is now surrounded by new faces, loses eight of his fellow starters to graduation. Young was named to second team all conference and All-Tribune last season.
Young will have some familiar company at UNF, where he’ll rejoin former teammate Jake Frahm, who was named the Sunshine Athletic Conference Player of the Year last season. Frahm started all 17 games for the Ospreys, however, the team went just 4-13.