Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Land O’ Lakes senior MF Sean Young commits to North Florida
Posted Nov 7, 2012 by Mike Camunas
Updated Nov 7, 2012 at 03:47 PM
Land O’ Lakes senior midfielder Sean Young has committed to North Florida, coach Mark Pearson announced.
Young has been a starter on the Gators since he was a sophomore and was an important part the Land O’ Lakes’ state runner up run last season. However, Young is now surrounded by new faces, loses eight of his fellow starters to graduation. Young was named to second team all conference and All-Tribune last season.
Young will have some familiar company at UNF, where he’ll rejoin former teammate Jake Frahm, who was named the Sunshine Athletic Conference Player of the Year last season. Frahm started all 17 games for the Ospreys, however, the team went just 4-13.