Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Yanks: Nova to DL, Teixeira returns, updates on Cobb, Helly, DJ and lineups
- Rays v Yankees: Jennings out with groin injury
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
Land O’ Lakes senior MF Sean Young commits to North Florida
Posted Nov 7, 2012 by Mike Camunas
Updated Nov 7, 2012 at 03:47 PM
Land O’ Lakes senior midfielder Sean Young has committed to North Florida, coach Mark Pearson announced.
Young has been a starter on the Gators since he was a sophomore and was an important part the Land O’ Lakes’ state runner up run last season. However, Young is now surrounded by new faces, loses eight of his fellow starters to graduation. Young was named to second team all conference and All-Tribune last season.
Young will have some familiar company at UNF, where he’ll rejoin former teammate Jake Frahm, who was named the Sunshine Athletic Conference Player of the Year last season. Frahm started all 17 games for the Ospreys, however, the team went just 4-13.