Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
King hires three new coaches
Posted Aug 16, 2012 by Jarrett Guthrie
Updated Aug 16, 2012 at 02:45 PM
King High athletic director Dennis Donaldson announced the Lions have hired three new head coaches in Brian Dozark, Jeff Moody and Sharon Weaver.
Dozark, who has been a club coach and president at the Florida Soccer Club for a number of years, takes over a boys soccer program that was 8-6-1 a season ago and a district semifinalist.
“I’m very excited about coaching the King boy’s soccer team,” Dozark said. “(Principal Mike) Rowan and Mr. Donaldson have presented me with a terrific challenge and wonderful opportunity to represent King. As you may know, Mike Rowan was once both a player and coach at King High School and is now principal so he knows the game and what he’s looking for in a coach.”
Moody, who graduated from and wrestled at King in 2008, takes over the wrestling team and Weaver will take over the girls swim team.