Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
King hires three new coaches
Posted Aug 16, 2012 by Jarrett Guthrie
Updated Aug 16, 2012 at 02:45 PM
King High athletic director Dennis Donaldson announced the Lions have hired three new head coaches in Brian Dozark, Jeff Moody and Sharon Weaver.
Dozark, who has been a club coach and president at the Florida Soccer Club for a number of years, takes over a boys soccer program that was 8-6-1 a season ago and a district semifinalist.
“I’m very excited about coaching the King boy’s soccer team,” Dozark said. “(Principal Mike) Rowan and Mr. Donaldson have presented me with a terrific challenge and wonderful opportunity to represent King. As you may know, Mike Rowan was once both a player and coach at King High School and is now principal so he knows the game and what he’s looking for in a coach.”
Moody, who graduated from and wrestled at King in 2008, takes over the wrestling team and Weaver will take over the girls swim team.