Most Recent Entries
- Panini goes on a basketball Crusade
- Sunlake’s Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers’ 2014 Mr. Soccer
- Rays v Twins: Injury updates and lineups
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
Jesuit’s Fleming signs with Colgate
Posted Nov 13, 2012 by Scott Purks
Updated Nov 13, 2012 at 03:30 PM
Jesuit senior guard Jack Fleming, who sank a school-record 88 three points last season, has orally committed to Colgate, choosing the Raiders over Brown, Lafayette and New Hampshire.
“(Fleming) is a smart young man and Colgate looks like a great fit for him,” Jesuit coach Neal Goldman said.
Fleming, who has a 3.7 GPA, averaged a team-high 15.6 points last season, converting 88 of 191 shots from beyond three-point range. The 6-foot-4 guard also helped lead the Tigers to a 27-2 record in 2011 where they lost to eventual state champion Lake Wales in a regional final.
Fleming will formally sign his letter of intent in a ceremony on Wednesday.