Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Jesuit’s Fleming signs with Colgate
Posted Nov 13, 2012 by Scott Purks
Updated Nov 13, 2012 at 03:30 PM
Jesuit senior guard Jack Fleming, who sank a school-record 88 three points last season, has orally committed to Colgate, choosing the Raiders over Brown, Lafayette and New Hampshire.
“(Fleming) is a smart young man and Colgate looks like a great fit for him,” Jesuit coach Neal Goldman said.
Fleming, who has a 3.7 GPA, averaged a team-high 15.6 points last season, converting 88 of 191 shots from beyond three-point range. The 6-foot-4 guard also helped lead the Tigers to a 27-2 record in 2011 where they lost to eventual state champion Lake Wales in a regional final.
Fleming will formally sign his letter of intent in a ceremony on Wednesday.