Most Recent Entries
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
Jesuit’s Fleming signs with Colgate
Posted Nov 13, 2012 by Scott Purks
Updated Nov 13, 2012 at 03:30 PM
Jesuit senior guard Jack Fleming, who sank a school-record 88 three points last season, has orally committed to Colgate, choosing the Raiders over Brown, Lafayette and New Hampshire.
“(Fleming) is a smart young man and Colgate looks like a great fit for him,” Jesuit coach Neal Goldman said.
Fleming, who has a 3.7 GPA, averaged a team-high 15.6 points last season, converting 88 of 191 shots from beyond three-point range. The 6-foot-4 guard also helped lead the Tigers to a 27-2 record in 2011 where they lost to eventual state champion Lake Wales in a regional final.
Fleming will formally sign his letter of intent in a ceremony on Wednesday.