Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Jesuit’s Fleming offered by Lafayette
Posted May 2, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated May 2, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Jesuit junior guard Jack Fleming, who broke the school’s single-season record for 3-point goals during the last campaign, has received a scholarship offer from Division I Lafayette College, Tigers coach Neal Goldman announced Tuesday.
The offer is Fleming’s first but he is being recruited by at least 10 other programs, Goldman said. The 6-foot-5 Fleming was a first team all-Hillsborough County selection by the Tampa Tribune, as well being named to the Florida Athletic Coaches Association’s Class 5A all-state team.
Fleming scored 88 three-pointers last season and shot 46 percent from the arc. He was an 87 percent shooter rom the free throw line and carries a 3.6 grade point average.