Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
Jesuit DB Tim Foley commits to Valparaiso
Posted Jan 22, 2013 by Mike Camunas
Updated Jan 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Jesuit DB Tim Foley said in an e-mail to the Tampa Tribune that he has committed to Valparaiso University.
“I loved the campus when I went for a visit two weeks ago and have been accepted to the D1 school and admitted to the business program where I intend to pursue a degree in International Business,” Foley said in the e-mail.
The 6-foot, 180-pound safety had 23 tackles, an interception, two forces fumbles and a fumble recovery for the 7-3 Tigers this past season. Foley also had offers from University of Rochester, Bates College, Stetson and Worcester Poly Tech.
Valparaiso is a Division I program that plays football in the Pioneer League and the Crusaders went 1-10 in 2012.