Most Recent Entries
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
Jesuit DB Tim Foley commits to Valparaiso
Posted Jan 22, 2013 by Mike Camunas
Updated Jan 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Jesuit DB Tim Foley said in an e-mail to the Tampa Tribune that he has committed to Valparaiso University.
“I loved the campus when I went for a visit two weeks ago and have been accepted to the D1 school and admitted to the business program where I intend to pursue a degree in International Business,” Foley said in the e-mail.
The 6-foot, 180-pound safety had 23 tackles, an interception, two forces fumbles and a fumble recovery for the 7-3 Tigers this past season. Foley also had offers from University of Rochester, Bates College, Stetson and Worcester Poly Tech.
Valparaiso is a Division I program that plays football in the Pioneer League and the Crusaders went 1-10 in 2012.