Most Recent Entries
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
Jesuit DB Tim Foley commits to Valparaiso
Posted Jan 22, 2013 by Mike Camunas
Updated Jan 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Jesuit DB Tim Foley said in an e-mail to the Tampa Tribune that he has committed to Valparaiso University.
“I loved the campus when I went for a visit two weeks ago and have been accepted to the D1 school and admitted to the business program where I intend to pursue a degree in International Business,” Foley said in the e-mail.
The 6-foot, 180-pound safety had 23 tackles, an interception, two forces fumbles and a fumble recovery for the 7-3 Tigers this past season. Foley also had offers from University of Rochester, Bates College, Stetson and Worcester Poly Tech.
Valparaiso is a Division I program that plays football in the Pioneer League and the Crusaders went 1-10 in 2012.