Most Recent Entries
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
Jackson Signed; Three Bucs Released
Posted Jul 25, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Jul 25, 2008 at 08:12 PM
Bucs rookie WR Dexter Jackson is signed, completing what’s left of Tampa Bay’s rookie class.
In addition, Tampa Bay released WR Taye Biddle, LB Teddy Lehman and waived-injured RB Cory Boyd, who failed a physical because of knee problems. If Boyd clears waivers, he will be placed on Tampa Bay’s injured reserve list.
The Bucs also placed RB Cadillac Williams and OL Luke Petitgout on the Active PUP list, meaning they can participate in practice. That move is necessary for Tampa Bay to eventually place both players on the Reserved PUP before the regular season.