Most Recent Entries
- Panini reveals details about Pinnacle basketball
- Rays pick up pitcher in minor league Rule 5 draft
- Land O’ Lakes cross country stars Travis Nichols, Tyler Stahl commit to North Florida
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
Hudson center Andrew DiSanto signs with Trinity Baptist College
Posted Aug 17, 2012 by Andy Villamarzo
Updated Aug 17, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Hudson center Andrew DiSanto has signed with Trinity Baptist College in Jacksonville, Cobras coach Jason Vetter said late Friday night.
Trinity is the defending National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) champions this past season. DiSanto, according to Vetter, had offers to play at 10 different schools between Division III and NAIA, but settled on Trinity based off the financial package the college was offering.
DiSanto started on the Cobras Class 5A postseason squad from 2011-12 season and averaged 5.6 points, 7.8 rebounds and nearly three blocks per game. The 6-foot-8 center also was sixth on the team in steals and ended the season with 38. DiSanto becomes the second former Hudson player to play at the next level, joining teammate Jamal Branco, who signed with Lander University earlier this year.