Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Hudson center Andrew DiSanto signs with Trinity Baptist College
Posted Aug 17, 2012 by Andy Villamarzo
Updated Aug 17, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Hudson center Andrew DiSanto has signed with Trinity Baptist College in Jacksonville, Cobras coach Jason Vetter said late Friday night.
Trinity is the defending National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) champions this past season. DiSanto, according to Vetter, had offers to play at 10 different schools between Division III and NAIA, but settled on Trinity based off the financial package the college was offering.
DiSanto started on the Cobras Class 5A postseason squad from 2011-12 season and averaged 5.6 points, 7.8 rebounds and nearly three blocks per game. The 6-foot-8 center also was sixth on the team in steals and ended the season with 38. DiSanto becomes the second former Hudson player to play at the next level, joining teammate Jamal Branco, who signed with Lander University earlier this year.