- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Panini’s Prime Hockey will have extra treat
- Rays juggle rotation to get Cobb a start this weekend against Yankees
- Beckett opens weekly Wednesday chat room on Facebook page
- Rays @ Jays: Joyce update, Longo DH, Molina returns
- NFL Network report on Revis is revealing
- In The Game acquires Sport Kings LP
- Pasco WR Nate Craig (2016) up to 15 Division I offers
- Tampa Bay softball players honored by FACA
- Western Conference Baseball Teams
- Pasco baseball players Blaine Duncan, Matt Plourde headed to Barry, Daytona State respectively
- Maddon changes stance on Escobar’s home run guesture
- Panini previews Rookies & Stars football
- A peek at Panini’s 2013 Cooperstown Collection
- Wharton athletes sign NLI’s
- Touchdown Club of Atlanta names Hargreaves top defensive back in the country
- Bucs Report -Tribune staff
- Rays Report - Roger Mooney
- Bolts Report - Erik Erlendsson
- Bulls Report
- Prep Report - Hillsborough
- Prep Report - Pasco
- Prep Report - Region
- Prep Report - Recruiting Updates
- Prep Report - Football
- Go Fishing: On The Waterfront
- The Sports Bookie - Bob D'Angelo
- Gators Report - Tribune staff
- Youth Sports Report
- NFL Draft Report
- Go Ask: Frank's Tacklebox
- Bucified Bert Blog
- BUK Power - Bucs Fan Blog
- Pigskin Preacher - NFL Fan Blog
- Breakfast Bonus - Tom McEwen
- Highlands Sports
Hello there, back to blogging
Posted May 4, 2010 by Scott Carter
Updated May 4, 2010 at 03:36 PM
After more than a week away from Shootin’ the Bull, I’m back. And like Jason Pierre-Paul, my back hurts.
His back aches from returning to football; mine from some rare physical labor.
I’m no longer a Tallahassean living in part-time in Tampa. There is not a lot to say other than moving really stinks.
Finally back in the Tampa Bay area full-time, I’m officially relaunching my little blog here on tbo.com.
OK, I’m done. That statement should suffice. The blog is officially relaunched.
I plan to have some sort of summer contest that I’ll post on here soon, but for now, a few tidbits from the headlines today:
USF lost out to Marquette for coveted 6-foot-8 center Davante Gardner of King’s Fork (Va.) High.
“I liked the atmosphere there and all the people up there,’’ Gardner told the Suffolk (Va.) News-Herald. “It’s a whole lot of stress off me.’’
For more on this story, click here to read about Gardner’s decision.
USF has officially responded to former football coach Jim Leavitt’s lawsuit, filing a motion to dismiss the complaint. I’ll have more on this in Wednesday’s Tampa Tribune.
Anyway, when I returned to work today I had more than 500 e-mails to decipher. I noticed several are from regular readers of the blog and newspaper. I promise to respond to them all and thanks for checking in.
Glad to be back.