Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Yankees: Jennings out with groin injury
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
Harvin Ill; Will Not Play Against Gamecocks
Posted Nov 10, 2007 by Aaron Knox
Updated Nov 10, 2007 at 04:18 PM
COLUMBIA, S.C. — Florida receiver Percy Harvin will not play tonight against South Carolina because of an illness.
Harvin remained in Gainesville because of migraine headaches and a sinus infection, his mother, Linda, told the Independent Florida Alligator on Saturday afternoon. The ailments caused Harvin to miss all of Thursday’s practice and some of Wednesday’s practice.
Harvin gained 113 rushing yards and 110 receiving yards and ran for two touchdowns in last week’s win against Vanderbilt.