Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
Harvin Ill; Will Not Play Against Gamecocks
Posted Nov 10, 2007 by Aaron Knox
Updated Nov 10, 2007 at 04:18 PM
COLUMBIA, S.C. — Florida receiver Percy Harvin will not play tonight against South Carolina because of an illness.
Harvin remained in Gainesville because of migraine headaches and a sinus infection, his mother, Linda, told the Independent Florida Alligator on Saturday afternoon. The ailments caused Harvin to miss all of Thursday’s practice and some of Wednesday’s practice.
Harvin gained 113 rushing yards and 110 receiving yards and ran for two touchdowns in last week’s win against Vanderbilt.