Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Gruden Said Galloway 50-50
Posted Oct 16, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Oct 16, 2008 at 03:30 PM
We just finished speaking with Bucs coach Jon Gruden and he did deliver some encouraging news for Tampa Bay fans.
Galloway did practice on Thursday and it appears there is a chance he might play this Sunday against Seattle. Gruden said Galloway has a 50-50 chance of playing on Sunday, which is far more optimistic than he has been over the past few weeks.
“He’s getting better,” Gruden said.
Tampa Bay OL Arron Sears did practice on Thursday, but Gruden said if he was unable to play, Jeremy Zuttah will start instead.
As soon as Tampa Bay releases its official injury report, we’ll give you more information.