Most Recent Entries
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
Gruden Said Galloway 50-50
Posted Oct 16, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Oct 16, 2008 at 03:30 PM
We just finished speaking with Bucs coach Jon Gruden and he did deliver some encouraging news for Tampa Bay fans.
Galloway did practice on Thursday and it appears there is a chance he might play this Sunday against Seattle. Gruden said Galloway has a 50-50 chance of playing on Sunday, which is far more optimistic than he has been over the past few weeks.
“He’s getting better,” Gruden said.
Tampa Bay OL Arron Sears did practice on Thursday, but Gruden said if he was unable to play, Jeremy Zuttah will start instead.
As soon as Tampa Bay releases its official injury report, we’ll give you more information.