Most Recent Entries
- Panini reveals details about Pinnacle basketball
- Rays pick up pitcher in minor league Rule 5 draft
- Land O’ Lakes cross country stars Travis Nichols, Tyler Stahl commit to North Florida
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
Griese’s Absence Explained
Posted Mar 31, 2009 by Roy Cummings
Updated Mar 31, 2009 at 11:56 AM
By ROY CUMMINGS
TAMPA – QB Brian Griese’s absence from offseason workouts and the start of this week’s Bucs minicamp has raised some eyebrows, but Griese’s absence is well justified.
It turns out that Griese is at his home in Denver tending to his wife Brook, who is eight months pregnant with the couple’s second child.
RB Earnest Graham is missing from today’s workouts, too, but he’s attending to a family matter. The other absentee is LT Donald Penn, whose absence is so far unexplained.