Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
Griese’s Absence Explained
Posted Mar 31, 2009 by Roy Cummings
Updated Mar 31, 2009 at 11:56 AM
By ROY CUMMINGS
TAMPA – QB Brian Griese’s absence from offseason workouts and the start of this week’s Bucs minicamp has raised some eyebrows, but Griese’s absence is well justified.
It turns out that Griese is at his home in Denver tending to his wife Brook, who is eight months pregnant with the couple’s second child.
RB Earnest Graham is missing from today’s workouts, too, but he’s attending to a family matter. The other absentee is LT Donald Penn, whose absence is so far unexplained.