Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Yankees: Jennings out with groin injury
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
Griese’s Absence Explained
Posted Mar 31, 2009 by Roy Cummings
Updated Mar 31, 2009 at 11:56 AM
By ROY CUMMINGS
TAMPA – QB Brian Griese’s absence from offseason workouts and the start of this week’s Bucs minicamp has raised some eyebrows, but Griese’s absence is well justified.
It turns out that Griese is at his home in Denver tending to his wife Brook, who is eight months pregnant with the couple’s second child.
RB Earnest Graham is missing from today’s workouts, too, but he’s attending to a family matter. The other absentee is LT Donald Penn, whose absence is so far unexplained.