Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Gaither RB Shug Oyegunle commits to Ball State
Posted Jan 16, 2013 by Mike Camunas
Updated Jan 16, 2013 at 01:05 PM
Gaither standout running back and athlete Shug Oyegunle said via his Twitter account Wednesday morning that he has committed to Ball State.
Oyegunle, one of four Cowboy running backs who had 200-plus rushing yards, had 227 yards and a rushing touchdown, but shine offensively as a receiver with 21 catches for 468 yards and a team-high seven receiving touchdowns.
Oyegunle helped lead Gaither to a 8-3 record before losing to Newsome 52-7 in the region quarterfinals.
Ball State went 9-4 this season, including finishing off 2012 with a 38-17 loss to UCF in the Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Bowl at Tropicana Field on Dec. 21.