Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Gaines Adams Has Rib Injury
Posted Sep 17, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Sep 17, 2008 at 03:15 PM
Bucs coach Jon Gruden said DE Gaines Adams was held out of Wednesday’s practice because of irratated ribs.
Gruden did not say if Adams’ injury was serious, but we will know more as the week progresses.
In addition, RB Warrick Dunn was held out of practice, but not because of injury. Gruden said Dunn does not practice on Wednesday’s, which will help preserve him this season.