Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Yankees: Jennings out with groin injury
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
Gaines Adams Has Rib Injury
Posted Sep 17, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Sep 17, 2008 at 03:15 PM
Bucs coach Jon Gruden said DE Gaines Adams was held out of Wednesday’s practice because of irratated ribs.
Gruden did not say if Adams’ injury was serious, but we will know more as the week progresses.
In addition, RB Warrick Dunn was held out of practice, but not because of injury. Gruden said Dunn does not practice on Wednesday’s, which will help preserve him this season.