Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Gaines Adams Has Rib Injury
Posted Sep 17, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Sep 17, 2008 at 03:15 PM
Bucs coach Jon Gruden said DE Gaines Adams was held out of Wednesday’s practice because of irratated ribs.
Gruden did not say if Adams’ injury was serious, but we will know more as the week progresses.
In addition, RB Warrick Dunn was held out of practice, but not because of injury. Gruden said Dunn does not practice on Wednesday’s, which will help preserve him this season.