Most Recent Entries
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
Freedom’s Donohoe offering youth foootball camp
Posted Jul 14, 2012 by TBO Staff
Updated Jul 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Freedom High head football coach Todd Donohoe is offering a youth “TD Football Camp” for kids ages 6-14 this summer at the New Tampa Community Park.
The camp will be directed by Donohoe with instructions and training focused on fundamentals. Donohoe will be assisted by other local high school coaches. The camp will run four days from July 23-26 from 6-8 p.m. at the park, located at 17302 Commerce Park Blvd.
The cost for the four-day session is $80 per camper while day campers are welcome at a daily rate of $25. Donorhoe is also looking for parents to assist with registration at the park July 23 at 5:20 p.m.