- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
- Boys Basketball: Jean, Ingram make 7A All-State Team
Former USF standout Attinella earns weekly NASL honor
Posted May 26, 2011 by Adam Adkins
Updated May 26, 2011 at 04:02 PM
Former University of South Florida men’s soccer standout Jeff Attinella, no stranger to weekly conference honors during his time with the Bulls, has collected his first on the professional level.
The FC Tampa Bay goalkeeper was named the North American Soccer League’s Defender of the Week following his performance in his team’s 3-0 win Saturday over the Montreal Impact.
Attinella, thrust into the starting job a few weeks ago when Daryl Sattler suffered a torn ACL, made 11 saves against the Impact, including seven in the second half, to earn his first career victory.
Over his past two games, Attinella has allowed just one goal. He owns a 1.29 goals against average through four games (three starts) this season.