- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
Former USF standout Attinella earns weekly NASL honor
Posted May 26, 2011 by Adam Adkins
Updated May 26, 2011 at 04:02 PM
Former University of South Florida men’s soccer standout Jeff Attinella, no stranger to weekly conference honors during his time with the Bulls, has collected his first on the professional level.
The FC Tampa Bay goalkeeper was named the North American Soccer League’s Defender of the Week following his performance in his team’s 3-0 win Saturday over the Montreal Impact.
Attinella, thrust into the starting job a few weeks ago when Daryl Sattler suffered a torn ACL, made 11 saves against the Impact, including seven in the second half, to earn his first career victory.
Over his past two games, Attinella has allowed just one goal. He owns a 1.29 goals against average through four games (three starts) this season.