Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
Former TBT OL Devonte Danzey signs with Auburn after All-American showing at Hutchinson CC
Posted Dec 26, 2012 by Mike Camunas
Updated Dec 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Former Tampa Bay Tech lineman Devonte Danzey signed a letter of intent to play with Auburn, Titans coach Jayson Roberts told the Tampa Tribune on Wednesday morning.
Danzey spent this past season with Hutchinson Community College, which is located in Kansas and plays in the KJCCC and the NJCAA, after signing with the Blue Dragons out of high school in 2011.
Danzey, who was a first team junior college All American, was featured as an offensive lineman at Hutchinson and even had a rushing touchdown for the 9-3 Blue Dragons that won the Salt City Bowl with a 41-21 win over Iowa Central on Dec. 1.
In 2010, Danzey was the Titans offensive MVP as a lineman and was a Tampa Tribune All-Hillsborough County Football Team honorable mention selection.