Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
- Boys Basketball: Jean, Ingram make 7A All-State Team
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Aaron auto is mystery redemption card No. 1 for 2014 Topps Tribute
Former TBT OL Devonte Danzey signs with Auburn after All-American showing at Hutchinson CC
Posted Dec 26, 2012 by Mike Camunas
Updated Dec 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Former Tampa Bay Tech lineman Devonte Danzey signed a letter of intent to play with Auburn, Titans coach Jayson Roberts told the Tampa Tribune on Wednesday morning.
Danzey spent this past season with Hutchinson Community College, which is located in Kansas and plays in the KJCCC and the NJCAA, after signing with the Blue Dragons out of high school in 2011.
Danzey, who was a first team junior college All American, was featured as an offensive lineman at Hutchinson and even had a rushing touchdown for the 9-3 Blue Dragons that won the Salt City Bowl with a 41-21 win over Iowa Central on Dec. 1.
In 2010, Danzey was the Titans offensive MVP as a lineman and was a Tampa Tribune All-Hillsborough County Football Team honorable mention selection.