Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
Former Steinbrenner High pitcher LaPace signs with Eastern Michigan
Posted Jul 25, 2013 by Jarrett Guthrie
Updated Jul 25, 2013 at 01:45 PM
Former Steinbrenner High pitcher Logan LaPace has signed with Eastern Michigan University Warriors coach John Crumbley said on Thursday.
LaPace, a 2013 graduate of Steinbrenner and Tampa Tribune All-Hillsborough County Second Team selection last season, went 7-2 in his senior season posting a 1.67 ERA, with two saves and three complete games.
LaPace, a 6-foot-1, 170 pound righty, earned wins for the Warriors in the district final win over Wiregrass Ranch and the region quarterfinal win over Seminole.
Eastern Michigan plays in the Mid-American Conference and the Eagles were 26-28 last season.