Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Former Steinbrenner High pitcher LaPace signs with Eastern Michigan
Posted Jul 25, 2013 by Jarrett Guthrie
Updated Jul 25, 2013 at 01:45 PM
Former Steinbrenner High pitcher Logan LaPace has signed with Eastern Michigan University Warriors coach John Crumbley said on Thursday.
LaPace, a 2013 graduate of Steinbrenner and Tampa Tribune All-Hillsborough County Second Team selection last season, went 7-2 in his senior season posting a 1.67 ERA, with two saves and three complete games.
LaPace, a 6-foot-1, 170 pound righty, earned wins for the Warriors in the district final win over Wiregrass Ranch and the region quarterfinal win over Seminole.
Eastern Michigan plays in the Mid-American Conference and the Eagles were 26-28 last season.