Most Recent Entries
- Panini goes on a basketball Crusade
- Sunlake’s Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers’ 2014 Mr. Soccer
- Rays v Twins: Injury updates and lineups
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
Former Plant DB Bostick to redshirt at Georgia
Posted Jun 28, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Jun 28, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Plant graduate Paris Bostick, a freshman and cornerback at the University of Georgia, will medically redshirt this upcoming season after undergoing recent surgery to repair a chronic left great toe injury he sustained during his senior year at Plant, UGA officials announced.
Bostick finished his senior year at Plant with 106 tackles and one interception.
Bostick is expected to make a full recovery, according to UGA Senior Associate Athletic Director and Director of Sports Medicine Ron Courson.