Most Recent Entries
- Rays pick up pitcher in minor league Rule 5 draft
- Land O’ Lakes cross country stars Travis Nichols, Tyler Stahl commit to North Florida
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
Former Gaither soccer player Dragotta named to SEC conference team
Posted Nov 1, 2012 by Jarrett Guthrie
Updated Nov 1, 2012 at 02:32 PM
Former Gaither and current University of Florida midfielder Jo Dragotta was named to the Southeastern Conference Women’s Soccer First Team Monday.
Dragotta, a senior, is the Gators’ team leader with seven goals this season and also has three assists. The senior plays defensive midfield for the No. 10 Gators, who play Missouri Friday in the SEC semifinal match at 7:30 p.m. The match can be seen online at ESPN3.
Dragotta helped Florida reach the semifinal notching the Gators’ first goal in their conference tournament opening round match, 2-1 win over Ole Miss.
At Gaither Dragotta was a four-year starter who scored 14 goals and had 10 assists in her senior season.