Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Yankees: Jennings out with groin injury
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
Former Gaither soccer player Dragotta named to SEC conference team
Posted Nov 1, 2012 by Jarrett Guthrie
Updated Nov 1, 2012 at 02:32 PM
Former Gaither and current University of Florida midfielder Jo Dragotta was named to the Southeastern Conference Women’s Soccer First Team Monday.
Dragotta, a senior, is the Gators’ team leader with seven goals this season and also has three assists. The senior plays defensive midfield for the No. 10 Gators, who play Missouri Friday in the SEC semifinal match at 7:30 p.m. The match can be seen online at ESPN3.
Dragotta helped Florida reach the semifinal notching the Gators’ first goal in their conference tournament opening round match, 2-1 win over Ole Miss.
At Gaither Dragotta was a four-year starter who scored 14 goals and had 10 assists in her senior season.