Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Fivay F/C Alicia Artley surpasses 1,000-career points
Posted Nov 13, 2013 by Andy Villamarzo
Updated Nov 13, 2013 at 04:50 PM
Fivay has its first girls basketball player to score more than 1,000 points in a prep career.
Falcons senior forward/center Alicia Artley passed the 1,000-point plateau by scoring 18 points vs. Anclote in Tuesday’s 57-16 season-opening win, according to Fivay coach Greg Bollinger.
According to Bollinger, Artley has led Fivay (1-0) in scoring since the school opened in 2010. Artley had her best season as a junior in 2012-13 when she averaged 18 points and 13.8 rebounds per game.