- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
Ex-Bull Anderson to play for OKC summer league team in Orlando
Posted Jul 5, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Jul 5, 2013 at 01:56 PM
Former South Florida men’s basketball player Ron Anderson Jr. will play for the Oklahoma City Thunder summer league team in Orlando.
The NBA Summer League in Orlando runs Sunday through July 12 at the Amway Center. The 25-game, six-day event will feature the Orlando Magic, Boston Celtics, Brooklyn Nets, Detroit Pistons, Houston Rockets, Indiana Pacers, Miami Heat, Oklahoma City Thunder, Philadelphia 76ers and Utah Jazz. The event is closed to the public.
Anderson Jr., a 6-foot-8 forward who plays for the Tulsa 66ers, the NBA Development League affiliate of the Thunder, averaged averaged 6.9 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for the Bulls in 2011-12. Anderson Jr. played his first two college seasons at Kansas State.
This past season, Anderson Jr. averaged 19.2 minutes, 6.2 points and 4.2 rebounds per game for the 66ers. His father, Ron Anderson Sr., played 10 seasons in the NBA for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Indiana Pacers, Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Nets and Washington Bullets and scored 7,056 career points.