Most Recent Entries
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
Economos Remains In Tampa
Posted Feb 29, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Feb 29, 2008 at 01:05 PM
Tampa Bay retained long snapper Andrew Economos by offering its exclusive rights free agent a contract before Friday.
The Bucs offered Economos another exclusive rights free agent contract for one season, which his agent Jack Reale expects him to sign.
Economos, who entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with Jacksonville in 2005, started every game with Tampa Bay last season. He has played two seasons with Tampa Bay and become a key offensive line contributor.