Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Economos Remains In Tampa
Posted Feb 29, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Feb 29, 2008 at 01:05 PM
Tampa Bay retained long snapper Andrew Economos by offering its exclusive rights free agent a contract before Friday.
The Bucs offered Economos another exclusive rights free agent contract for one season, which his agent Jack Reale expects him to sign.
Economos, who entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with Jacksonville in 2005, started every game with Tampa Bay last season. He has played two seasons with Tampa Bay and become a key offensive line contributor.