Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Economos Remains In Tampa
Posted Feb 29, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Feb 29, 2008 at 01:05 PM
Tampa Bay retained long snapper Andrew Economos by offering its exclusive rights free agent a contract before Friday.
The Bucs offered Economos another exclusive rights free agent contract for one season, which his agent Jack Reale expects him to sign.
Economos, who entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with Jacksonville in 2005, started every game with Tampa Bay last season. He has played two seasons with Tampa Bay and become a key offensive line contributor.