Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
East Bay’s Duque signs with South Georgia Tech
Posted May 18, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated May 18, 2012 at 03:41 PM
Easy Bay guard Dario Duque has signed with South Georgia Technical College, his club coach, Ben Bromley, announced Friday.
South Georgia Tech is a two-year junior college program located in Decatur, Ga.. The Jets compete in the Georgia Collegiate Athletic Association.
The 6-foot-4, 175-pound Duque is the third member of Bromley’s Hurricanes club squad to sign a letter of intent, joining Riverview forward Jamal Evans (Polk State) and Bloomingdale’s Ryan Bethoney (Montreat College).