Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Earnest Graham Likely Out For Season
Posted Nov 17, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Nov 17, 2008 at 01:00 PM
Bucs coach Jon Gruden said RB Earnest Graham will likely not play again this season.
Graham sustained an ankle injury against Minnesota on Sunday when a defender fell on his ankle. Gruden said he does not expect Graham to play again this season.
“Earnest Graham’s ankle looks to be a serious injury and his status for the rest of the season is very much in question,” Gruden said. “Geno Hayes [linebacker] hurt his knee and we’re obviously real concerned about that as well. Both of those guy’s season could be in jeopardy right now.”
Tampa Bay will be forced to play with Warrick Dunn, Cadillac Williams and Clifton Smith, plus Gruden said there is a possibility FB B.J. Askew will receive work at running back.
Gruden also said the Bucs will look at other running backs to possibly sign.
“I don’t know the medical terms, but right now it doesn’t look like he [Graham] will play anytime soon.” Gruden said. “We’ll get the final results in the next couple of hours.”