Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Twins: Injury updates and lineups
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
Earle named new Jefferson football coach
Posted Mar 30, 2011 by Nick Williams
Updated Mar 30, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Jefferson offensive coordinator Jeremy Earle has been named the new head football coach at Jefferson, Jefferson athletic director Bob Morgan announced on Wednesday.
Earle has been Jefferson’s offensive coordinator and on staff for the past five years. Earle is a Driver’s Education instructor at Jefferson.
“Jeremey has been with the program for over five years and has done a fantastic job for us,” Morgan said. “He’ got a good command of what he needs to do as head coach. My major emphasis is the student athletes and he does a great job with that. After talking with players and seeing how they feel, and just by watching him with them at practice, he was my choice.”
Earle inherits a program coming off a record-setting 15-0 season which resulted in the team’s first state championship. Jefferson defeated Miami Norland in the Class 3A state championship, 44-34.