Most Recent Entries
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
Earle named new Jefferson football coach
Posted Mar 30, 2011 by Nick Williams
Updated Mar 30, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Jefferson offensive coordinator Jeremy Earle has been named the new head football coach at Jefferson, Jefferson athletic director Bob Morgan announced on Wednesday.
Earle has been Jefferson’s offensive coordinator and on staff for the past five years. Earle is a Driver’s Education instructor at Jefferson.
“Jeremey has been with the program for over five years and has done a fantastic job for us,” Morgan said. “He’ got a good command of what he needs to do as head coach. My major emphasis is the student athletes and he does a great job with that. After talking with players and seeing how they feel, and just by watching him with them at practice, he was my choice.”
Earle inherits a program coming off a record-setting 15-0 season which resulted in the team’s first state championship. Jefferson defeated Miami Norland in the Class 3A state championship, 44-34.