Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Davis, College of Central Florida win NJCAA basketball title
Posted Mar 25, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Mar 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Former Sickles High guard Jordan Davis helped the College of Central Florida men’s basketball team capture the NJCAA Division I men’s basketball national championship on Friday.
Davis, a starter on the team, finished the game with four points, four rebounds and three assists.
As a senior, Davis led Sickles to the Class 5A state championship game and later signed with Monmouth University.
In other basketball news, Sickles senior Malcolm Johnson, who has committed to Navy, was named MVP of the Elite Showcase Basketball Classic All-Star game in Washington D.C. on Sunday. Johnson led the North All-Stars against the South, 89-87.