Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Colleges come calling for Plant’s Posada and Ely
Posted Feb 25, 2010 by Katherine Smith
Updated Feb 25, 2010 at 12:38 AM
A pair of Plant’s key offensive players picked up more scholarship offers this week.
Offensive lineman Tony Posada added offers from Kansas and USF to his total. Posada also has offers from Michigan and Wake Forest.
Quarterback Phillip Ely, who has been invited to participate this weekend in the Elite 11 Quarterback Camp at UCF for the second-consecutive year, picked up offers from Arizona State, Florida Atlantic and Central Michigan. Ely also has an offer from Florida International.