Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
CDS’ Lewis signs with Kentucky Christian
Posted May 14, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated May 14, 2013 at 02:25 PM
Carrollwood Day School senior receiver Nate Lewis has signed with Kentucky Christian University, a NAIA program.
Lewis, who sat out his junior season with an ACL tear, finished the 2012 season with 19 receptions for 469 yards and four touchdowns. Defensively, Lewis collected 20 tackles with one pass deflection and a forced fumble.
KCU finished 7-4 last season.