- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Bulls open with Stony Brook in 2010
Posted Jul 27, 2008 by Brett McMurphy
Updated Jul 27, 2008 at 05:37 PM
RICHMOND, Va. - How do you get to Richmond, Va., on a non-stop flight from Tampa to New York? Good question. Unlike Carnegie Hall, it doesn’t involve practice, practice, practice.
I’m on my way to Newport, R.I., for the Big East media days - and at this rate I could have walked there faster - but have been grounded in Richmond because of weather. But enough about my travel nightmares, it’s like listening to someone else’s fantasy football lineup - who cares.
On to the USF news of day: the Bulls will open the 2010 football season with Stony Brook. Wait, my plane is boarding there is hope after all.
I’ll check back later - if I ever land.