- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
- Boys Basketball: Jean, Ingram make 7A All-State Team
Bulls open with Stony Brook in 2010
Posted Jul 27, 2008 by Brett McMurphy
Updated Jul 27, 2008 at 05:37 PM
RICHMOND, Va. - How do you get to Richmond, Va., on a non-stop flight from Tampa to New York? Good question. Unlike Carnegie Hall, it doesn’t involve practice, practice, practice.
I’m on my way to Newport, R.I., for the Big East media days - and at this rate I could have walked there faster - but have been grounded in Richmond because of weather. But enough about my travel nightmares, it’s like listening to someone else’s fantasy football lineup - who cares.
On to the USF news of day: the Bulls will open the 2010 football season with Stony Brook. Wait, my plane is boarding there is hope after all.
I’ll check back later - if I ever land.