- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Bulls open with Stony Brook in 2010
Posted Jul 27, 2008 by Brett McMurphy
Updated Jul 27, 2008 at 05:37 PM
RICHMOND, Va. - How do you get to Richmond, Va., on a non-stop flight from Tampa to New York? Good question. Unlike Carnegie Hall, it doesn’t involve practice, practice, practice.
I’m on my way to Newport, R.I., for the Big East media days - and at this rate I could have walked there faster - but have been grounded in Richmond because of weather. But enough about my travel nightmares, it’s like listening to someone else’s fantasy football lineup - who cares.
On to the USF news of day: the Bulls will open the 2010 football season with Stony Brook. Wait, my plane is boarding there is hope after all.
I’ll check back later - if I ever land.