- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Bulls forward Klotz earns Player of the Week honors in the Women’s Premier Soccer League
Posted Jul 1, 2011 by Jarrett Guthrie
Updated Jul 1, 2011 at 01:32 PM
University of South Florida forward Chelsea Klotz was named Co-Player of the Week in the Women’s Premier Soccer League last week.
Klotz, an All-Big East First Team selection last year, scored two game-deciding goals for th Brandon FC Flames against Tampa Bay Hellenic and the South Florida Strikers helping the side pick up two big wins in the Sunshine Division of the nation-wide league.
The Women’s Premier Soccer League is on the second level of the United States soccer pyramid below Women’s Professional Soccer. The league was founded in 1997 and has both professional and amateur teams, of which Brandon FC is an amateur team. Along with Klotz other USF players Kayla Bala, Noelle Pineiro and Kelly Campbell are also on the team along with USF defender Alexandra Eagle, who was recognized this week as well on the Team of the Week.
Klotz shared the weekly Player of the Week honors with San Diego’s CoCo Goodson.