Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Bucs trade Benn, lose Miller to Jags
Posted Mar 15, 2013 by Roy Cummings
Updated Mar 15, 2013 at 04:51 PM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
TAMPA – The exodus of players from One Buc Place continued Friday when free agent defensive tackle Roy Miller signed a two-year deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars and wide receiver Arrelious Benn was traded.
Benn and a seventh-round draft pick in the 2013 NFL Draft were dealt to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for a sixth-round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft and a conditional selection in the 2014 NFL Draft.
The Buccaneers currently own eight draft choices in the upcoming draft, one each in rounds one, two, three and five and two in rounds four and six.