Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Bucs trade Benn, lose Miller to Jags
Posted Mar 15, 2013 by Roy Cummings
Updated Mar 15, 2013 at 04:51 PM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
TAMPA – The exodus of players from One Buc Place continued Friday when free agent defensive tackle Roy Miller signed a two-year deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars and wide receiver Arrelious Benn was traded.
Benn and a seventh-round draft pick in the 2013 NFL Draft were dealt to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for a sixth-round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft and a conditional selection in the 2014 NFL Draft.
The Buccaneers currently own eight draft choices in the upcoming draft, one each in rounds one, two, three and five and two in rounds four and six.