Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Bucs re-sign McCargo yet again
Posted Nov 14, 2011 by Roy Cummings
Updated Nov 14, 2011 at 04:48 PM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
The Tampa Tribune
TAMPA – John McCargo is back with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Less than a week after he was signed and then let go to make room for Albert Haynesworth, McCargo signed on with the Bucs for the third time this year, this time as a replacement for the injured George Johnson.
Johnson was placed on injured reserve after he suffered a knee injury near the end of het first half of the Bucs 37-9 loss to the Houston Texans at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday.
McCargo is a former first-round pick of the Buffalo Bills (2006). He signed with the Bucs as a free agent during training camp but was later let go and was re-signed last week after the Bucs placed Gerald McCoy on IR with a right biceps tear.