Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Bucs re-sign McCargo yet again
Posted Nov 14, 2011 by Roy Cummings
Updated Nov 14, 2011 at 04:48 PM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
The Tampa Tribune
TAMPA – John McCargo is back with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Less than a week after he was signed and then let go to make room for Albert Haynesworth, McCargo signed on with the Bucs for the third time this year, this time as a replacement for the injured George Johnson.
Johnson was placed on injured reserve after he suffered a knee injury near the end of het first half of the Bucs 37-9 loss to the Houston Texans at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday.
McCargo is a former first-round pick of the Buffalo Bills (2006). He signed with the Bucs as a free agent during training camp but was later let go and was re-signed last week after the Bucs placed Gerald McCoy on IR with a right biceps tear.