Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Bucs place DE Morgan on IR
Posted Dec 22, 2012 by Roy Cummings
Updated Dec 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
The Tampa Tribune
TAMPA – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have placed defensive end Aaron Morgan on injured reserve with a shoulder injury and promoted fellow end Markus White from their practice squad to the 53-man roster.
Morgan, who started the 2012 season with Jacksonville and later played seven games with the Bucs, was originally listed as doubtful for Sunday’s game against the Rams.
White originally entered the league with the Washington Redskins as a seventh-round pick (224th overall) in the 2011 NFL Draft. So far this year he has spent time on the Bucs and Redskins active rosters, playing in one game with Washington.