Most Recent Entries
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
- Boys Basketball: Jean, Ingram make 7A All-State Team
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Aaron auto is mystery redemption card No. 1 for 2014 Topps Tribute
- Bishop McLaughlin names assistant Craig Moore as its head football coach
Bucs place DE Morgan on IR
Posted Dec 22, 2012 by Roy Cummings
Updated Dec 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
The Tampa Tribune
TAMPA – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have placed defensive end Aaron Morgan on injured reserve with a shoulder injury and promoted fellow end Markus White from their practice squad to the 53-man roster.
Morgan, who started the 2012 season with Jacksonville and later played seven games with the Bucs, was originally listed as doubtful for Sunday’s game against the Rams.
White originally entered the league with the Washington Redskins as a seventh-round pick (224th overall) in the 2011 NFL Draft. So far this year he has spent time on the Bucs and Redskins active rosters, playing in one game with Washington.