Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Bucs newcomers in the lineup today against Cowboys
Posted Sep 23, 2012 by Roy Cummings
Updated Sep 23, 2012 at 11:51 AM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
The Tampa Tribune
TAMPA – The Buccaneers have decided to throw two of their newest additions into the lineup against the Cowboys today.
Receivers Jordan Shipley and Tiquan Underwood, both of whom re-joined the team just this week after being released in the final cutdown, are in the lineup for the game at Cowboys Stadium.
The Bucs actually added three receivers this week, but the last one added – former Stanford standout Chris Owusu, was among the players scratched from the lineup by the Bucs.
Also scratched Sunday were cornerbacks Anthony Gaitor and E.J. Biggers, running back Michael Smith, safety Keith Tandy, tackle Jamon Meredith and defensive end George Johnson.
The Bucs brought in all three receivers to add speed and versatility to their lineup. Shipley is expected to return punts today while Unerwood and Owusu can can return kicks.