Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Bucs newcomers in the lineup today against Cowboys
Posted Sep 23, 2012 by Roy Cummings
Updated Sep 23, 2012 at 11:51 AM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
The Tampa Tribune
TAMPA – The Buccaneers have decided to throw two of their newest additions into the lineup against the Cowboys today.
Receivers Jordan Shipley and Tiquan Underwood, both of whom re-joined the team just this week after being released in the final cutdown, are in the lineup for the game at Cowboys Stadium.
The Bucs actually added three receivers this week, but the last one added – former Stanford standout Chris Owusu, was among the players scratched from the lineup by the Bucs.
Also scratched Sunday were cornerbacks Anthony Gaitor and E.J. Biggers, running back Michael Smith, safety Keith Tandy, tackle Jamon Meredith and defensive end George Johnson.
The Bucs brought in all three receivers to add speed and versatility to their lineup. Shipley is expected to return punts today while Unerwood and Owusu can can return kicks.