Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
Bucs newcomers in the lineup today against Cowboys
Posted Sep 23, 2012 by Roy Cummings
Updated Sep 23, 2012 at 11:51 AM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
The Tampa Tribune
TAMPA – The Buccaneers have decided to throw two of their newest additions into the lineup against the Cowboys today.
Receivers Jordan Shipley and Tiquan Underwood, both of whom re-joined the team just this week after being released in the final cutdown, are in the lineup for the game at Cowboys Stadium.
The Bucs actually added three receivers this week, but the last one added – former Stanford standout Chris Owusu, was among the players scratched from the lineup by the Bucs.
Also scratched Sunday were cornerbacks Anthony Gaitor and E.J. Biggers, running back Michael Smith, safety Keith Tandy, tackle Jamon Meredith and defensive end George Johnson.
The Bucs brought in all three receivers to add speed and versatility to their lineup. Shipley is expected to return punts today while Unerwood and Owusu can can return kicks.