Most Recent Entries
- Panini goes on a basketball Crusade
- Sunlake’s Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers’ 2014 Mr. Soccer
- Rays v Twins: Injury updates and lineups
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
Bucs minicamp begins; NFL schedule out tonight
Posted Apr 17, 2012 by Roy Cummings
Updated Apr 17, 2012 at 10:29 AM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
Today is shaping up to be a pretty big day for the Buccaneers and new head coach Greg Schiano.
Not only is today the beginning of the team’s first minicamp under Schiano, it is also the day the NFL schedule is due to come out.
Schiano, who replaced Raheem Morris in January, will begin his first minicamp with a workout at One Buc Place today at 2:30.
The schedule he will have to deal with during his rookie year as head coach is slated to come out later in the day, or early tonight.
The Bucs began their offseason workout program under Schiano on April 2, and today will mark the beginning of the first of three minicamps.
The Bucs will be on the field at One Buc Place today, Wednesday and Thursday, so players will get their first real taste of a Schiano workout.
One thing to keep in mind today is that this is a voluntary workout. Players are strong urged, but not required, to attend.
With this being Schiano’s first on-field drill instruction, however, you can bet that most players will be on hand.
Stay tuned to TBO.com, twitter and facebook for live updates on the practice and the schedule release.