Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Bucs Interest In Kampman May Not Be Huge After All
Posted Mar 5, 2010 by Roy Cummings
Updated Mar 5, 2010 at 05:12 PM
By ROY CUMMINGS
TAMPA – It’s looking like that interest the Bucs supposedly have in Aaron Kampman isn’t so “huge’’ after all.
Quoting from a conversation he said he had with Bucs GM Mark Dominik this afternoon, WDAE radio host Steve Duemig said the Bucs are not pursuing any unrestricted free agents at this time.
A NationalFootballPost report from earlier today said the Bucs had “huge’’ interest in Kampman, a defensive end who is coming off a season cut short by a knee injury.
Despite the injury Kampman is considered by many to be the second-best pass rusher in free agency, one who has reportedly drawn interest from Seattle and Philadelphia.