Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Bucs Interest In Kampman May Not Be Huge After All
Posted Mar 5, 2010 by Roy Cummings
Updated Mar 5, 2010 at 05:12 PM
By ROY CUMMINGS
TAMPA – It’s looking like that interest the Bucs supposedly have in Aaron Kampman isn’t so “huge’’ after all.
Quoting from a conversation he said he had with Bucs GM Mark Dominik this afternoon, WDAE radio host Steve Duemig said the Bucs are not pursuing any unrestricted free agents at this time.
A NationalFootballPost report from earlier today said the Bucs had “huge’’ interest in Kampman, a defensive end who is coming off a season cut short by a knee injury.
Despite the injury Kampman is considered by many to be the second-best pass rusher in free agency, one who has reportedly drawn interest from Seattle and Philadelphia.