Most Recent Entries
- Panini reveals details about Pinnacle basketball
- Rays pick up pitcher in minor league Rule 5 draft
- Land O’ Lakes cross country stars Travis Nichols, Tyler Stahl commit to North Florida
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
Bucs Claim Two Off Waivers
Posted Sep 5, 2010 by Roy Cummings
Updated Sep 5, 2010 at 02:52 PM
By ROY CUMMINGS
TAMPA – The Bucs have been pretty busy the last 24 hours, scouring the waiver wire for upgrades to their roster.
So far, it seems, they’ve found two players they believe can help them. One is former Patriots C Ted Larsen. The other is former Packers RB Kregg Lumpkin.
What the Bucs plans for these players are is hard to know just yet. The team has not confirmed the signings and it’s quite possible more are coming.
The 6-2, 3050-pound Larsen is a former sixth-round pick of the Patriots out of North Carolina State. Lumpkin was a standout at Georgia, but he went undrafted before being signed by the Packers in 2008.