Most Recent Entries
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
- Maddux, Glavine, Thomas highlight newcomers on Hall of Fame ballot
- Glennon finalist for rookie award for second straight week
- Donruss baseball returning in February
Bucs add DE Charleston to bolster battered line
Posted Sep 26, 2012 by Roy Cummings
Updated Sep 26, 2012 at 11:57 AM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
The Tampa Tribune
TAMPA – The Buccaneers bolstered their beleaguered defensive line Wednesday by signing six-year journeyman defensive end Jeff Charleston.
Charleston spent the last four years with the New Orleans Saints one with the Indianapolis Colts. He has played in 65 career games with four starts, recording 114 tackles, eight sacks and four pass breakups.
The move comes two days after the Bucs placed defensive end Adrian Clayborn on injured reserve with a right knee injury.