Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Bucs add DE Charleston to bolster battered line
Posted Sep 26, 2012 by Roy Cummings
Updated Sep 26, 2012 at 11:57 AM
BY ROY CUMMINGS
The Tampa Tribune
TAMPA – The Buccaneers bolstered their beleaguered defensive line Wednesday by signing six-year journeyman defensive end Jeff Charleston.
Charleston spent the last four years with the New Orleans Saints one with the Indianapolis Colts. He has played in 65 career games with four starts, recording 114 tackles, eight sacks and four pass breakups.
The move comes two days after the Bucs placed defensive end Adrian Clayborn on injured reserve with a right knee injury.