Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Buccaneers Re-sign Jermaine Phillips And Jerramy Stevens
Posted Mar 5, 2009 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Mar 5, 2009 at 07:26 PM
Tampa Bay Buccaneers have annouced the team has re-signed S Jermaine Phillips and TE Jerramy Stevens.
The signing of both players are significant for Tampa Bay, which has made re-signing its own players priority number one this offseason.
Phillips was Tampa Bay’s starting safety last season, and after visiting Seattle and San Diego, he decided to remain a Buccaneer.
Meanwhile, Stevens was arguably Tampa Bay’s best pass-catching tight end last season. Tampa Bay arguably has the best pass-catching tandem in the NFL with Stevens and Kellen Winslow.