- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
Brown out of running at USF
Posted Mar 1, 2009 by Brett McMurphy
Updated Mar 1, 2009 at 05:58 PM
And the search for a University of South Florida defensive coordinator continues.
Colorado secondary coach Greg Brown, the latest to interview for the defensive coordinator position at the University of South Florida, will remain with the Buffaloes.
Brown is the fourth to interview with Leavitt for the position and third to turn down an offer to replace Wally Burnham as USF’s defensive coordinator. Brown would have been USF’s co-defensive coordinator with another individual currently not on USF’s staff.
Brown could not immediately be reached for comment.
Brown interviewed with Leavitt in Tampa on Friday. He has been at Colorado the past three seasons.