- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Brown out of running at USF
Posted Mar 1, 2009 by Brett McMurphy
Updated Mar 1, 2009 at 05:58 PM
And the search for a University of South Florida defensive coordinator continues.
Colorado secondary coach Greg Brown, the latest to interview for the defensive coordinator position at the University of South Florida, will remain with the Buffaloes.
Brown is the fourth to interview with Leavitt for the position and third to turn down an offer to replace Wally Burnham as USF’s defensive coordinator. Brown would have been USF’s co-defensive coordinator with another individual currently not on USF’s staff.
Brown could not immediately be reached for comment.
Brown interviewed with Leavitt in Tampa on Friday. He has been at Colorado the past three seasons.