- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
Brown out of running at USF
Posted Mar 1, 2009 by Brett McMurphy
Updated Mar 1, 2009 at 05:58 PM
And the search for a University of South Florida defensive coordinator continues.
Colorado secondary coach Greg Brown, the latest to interview for the defensive coordinator position at the University of South Florida, will remain with the Buffaloes.
Brown is the fourth to interview with Leavitt for the position and third to turn down an offer to replace Wally Burnham as USF’s defensive coordinator. Brown would have been USF’s co-defensive coordinator with another individual currently not on USF’s staff.
Brown could not immediately be reached for comment.
Brown interviewed with Leavitt in Tampa on Friday. He has been at Colorado the past three seasons.