Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Bishop McLaughlin looking for baseball, girls hoops coaches
Posted May 8, 2013 by Mike Camunas
Updated May 8, 2013 at 03:48 PM
Bishop McLaughlin Catholic School announced Wednesday that girls basketball coach Joe Jasinski has resigned from his position, while baseball coach Tom LoSauro would not return for the next school year. The school announced the moves in a press release and added that Jasinski would take an administrative position at the school.
The Hurricanes girls basketball team was 23-26 in two years under Jasinski, while the Hurricanes baseball team was 30-23 in two years under LoSauro.
The school also stated that it would conduct searches to fill the two positions immediately.