Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Twins: Injury updates and lineups
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
Berkeley Prep athletes sign National Letters of Intent
Posted Apr 17, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated Apr 17, 2012 at 05:54 PM
Four student-athletes from Berkeley Prep signed a National Letter of Intent at the school Tuesday.
Heading to the next level in their respective sports are Jenny Weissman, who signed a NLI to play softball at Washington University, Kenny Barrett, an offensive/defensive lineman who will play football for Bucknell University, and baseball players Zack Sutton (Allegheny College) and Destin Nichols (Erksine College).
Nichols was also the Buccaneers’ football team that reached the state semifinals.