Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Yanks: Nova to DL, Teixeira returns, updates on Cobb, Helly, DJ and lineups
- Rays v Yankees: Jennings out with groin injury
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
Berkeley Basketball Shootout field set
Posted Apr 13, 2012 by Rick Harmon
Updated Apr 13, 2012 at 01:27 PM
Berkeley Prep boys basketball coach Bobby Reinhart announced the final schedule for the 2013 Berkeley Basketball Shootout.
Action begins on Jan. 4 with Miami Ransom Everglades vs. Plant; followed by Orlando First Academy vs. Boca Raton St. Andrew’s; Orlando Lake Highland vs. Wharton and Berkeley Prep vs. Fort Lauderdale Pine Crest.
On Jan. 5, St. Andrew’s vs. Plant at 1 p.m.; followed by Pine Crest vs. First Academy; Tampa Catholic vs. Ransom Everglades; Wharton vs. Clearwater and Berkeley Prep vs. Lake Highland.