Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Basketball: Berkeley Prep’s Gray has list of offers, including USF
Posted Sep 13, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Sep 13, 2013 at 04:59 PM
Berkeley Prep senior guard/small forward Justin Gray could play for his hometown university at USF. He could also head west to play at Stanford. There’s also the option to play in the Ivy League.
Either way, he’s going to play Division I basketball.
Gray, a 6-foot-5 wingman, averaged 15 points per game last season along with 7.0 rebounds and 56 blocks last season while leading the Buccaneers to a 22-8 record. According to his coach, Bobby Reinhart, Gray has offers from Texas Tech, Harvard, Stanford, Central Florida, South Florida, Tulane, Tulsa and Virginia Commonwealth.
Whether the star recruit plans to sign in November remains to be seen. Gray’s older brother Johnathan plays at Cornell.