Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Basketball: Berkeley Prep’s Gray has list of offers, including USF
Posted Sep 13, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Sep 13, 2013 at 04:59 PM
Berkeley Prep senior guard/small forward Justin Gray could play for his hometown university at USF. He could also head west to play at Stanford. There’s also the option to play in the Ivy League.
Either way, he’s going to play Division I basketball.
Gray, a 6-foot-5 wingman, averaged 15 points per game last season along with 7.0 rebounds and 56 blocks last season while leading the Buccaneers to a 22-8 record. According to his coach, Bobby Reinhart, Gray has offers from Texas Tech, Harvard, Stanford, Central Florida, South Florida, Tulane, Tulsa and Virginia Commonwealth.
Whether the star recruit plans to sign in November remains to be seen. Gray’s older brother Johnathan plays at Cornell.