Most Recent Entries
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
- Maddux, Glavine, Thomas highlight newcomers on Hall of Fame ballot
Auburn offers Jesuit’s Jackson, Johnson
Posted May 3, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated May 3, 2012 at 09:27 PM
Jesuit rising junior tight end/linebacker Vincent Jackson (6-2, 213 lbs) and rising senior wide receiver Travis Johnson (6-4, 200) have both landed a scholarship offer from Southeastern Conference power Auburn, Tigers coach James Harrell announced Thursday.
Jackson also has offers from Cincinnati, Duke, Miami, Mississippi State, Missouri, Notre Dame, Purdue, Rutgers, USF, Toledo, UCF and West Virginia.
Johnson also has offers from Arkansas, Cincinnati, Florida, LSU, Miami, Ole Miss, Missouri, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Purdue, USF, Southern Cal, Vanderbilt, West Virginia and Wisconsin.