Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
Another Fulmer heads to Ridgewood
Posted May 16, 2012 by Andy Villamarzo
Updated May 16, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Former Hudson quarterback Will Fulmer has officially enrolled at Ridgewood, he said via text early this morning.
Fulmer, who played at Gulf his first two years of high school before going back to Hudson, his home school, after his father, Jay Fulmer, was forced to resign his coaching position at Gulf prior to the 2010 season.
Will only played two games last season for the Cobras, before an ankle injury in the second game against Clearwater Central Catholic derailed the remainder of his junior campaign. Through two games, Fulmer completed 2-of-14 passes for 22 yards and rushed for 38 yards.
When Jay Fulmer was hired as head coach at Ridgewood, it was expected Will would follow but he couldn’t officially enroll until Jay was teaching at the school. With the move, Will will have the opportunity to play his first varsity season under his father and that’s something that means a lot to the both.
“I’m just extremely happy he’s here,” Jay Fulmer said. “It just really means a lot to me that I can get to coach my son in his senior season. I think he will be a great addition to the team.”