Most Recent Entries
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
Anclote LB Terrell Martin commits to Black Hills State
Posted Feb 1, 2013 by Mike Camunas
Updated Feb 1, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Anclote linebacker Terrell Martin committed to Black Hills State University, coach Matt Wicks announced via Twitter.
“After a great visit to South Dakota, Anclote LB Terrell Martin has committed to Black Hills State University. Congrats!” Wicks tweeted.
Martin becomes one of the few first football players to sign with a college program for the Sharks, who just wrapped up their fourth season of existence.
Martin, 5-foot-11, 185-pound recruit, was second on the team with 106 tackles, plus had a forced fumble and fumble recovery while leading the Sharks to a 6-5 record and the program’s first state tournament appearance.
Black Hills State, located is Spearfish, South Dakota, is a Division II athletic program that participates in the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC), and the Yellow Jackets were 4-7 in 2012.