Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Anclote LB Terrell Martin commits to Black Hills State
Posted Feb 1, 2013 by Mike Camunas
Updated Feb 1, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Anclote linebacker Terrell Martin committed to Black Hills State University, coach Matt Wicks announced via Twitter.
“After a great visit to South Dakota, Anclote LB Terrell Martin has committed to Black Hills State University. Congrats!” Wicks tweeted.
Martin becomes one of the few first football players to sign with a college program for the Sharks, who just wrapped up their fourth season of existence.
Martin, 5-foot-11, 185-pound recruit, was second on the team with 106 tackles, plus had a forced fumble and fumble recovery while leading the Sharks to a 6-5 record and the program’s first state tournament appearance.
Black Hills State, located is Spearfish, South Dakota, is a Division II athletic program that participates in the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC), and the Yellow Jackets were 4-7 in 2012.