Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- Panini goes on a basketball Crusade
- Sunlake’s Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers’ 2014 Mr. Soccer
- Rays v Twins: Injury updates and lineups
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
Adam Hall out, Zenon Konopka up
Posted Dec 10, 2008 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Dec 10, 2008 at 05:49 PM
I was a little curious when I saw the release out that Zenon Konopka was being called up. Then I saw the corrected version which said the recall was on an emergency recall, so I wanted to make sure what the reason was before posting anything.
Looks like Adam Hall is out with an upper-body injury. There was no indication this morning that anything was wrong with Hall, other than he did skate with the scratches this morning, but only briefly. When I asked him if he skated long enough, he only said that he was out long enough to get the juices flowing. Guess he didn’t like what he felt, so he’ll be out tonight.