Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Adam Hall out, Zenon Konopka up
Posted Dec 10, 2008 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Dec 10, 2008 at 05:49 PM
I was a little curious when I saw the release out that Zenon Konopka was being called up. Then I saw the corrected version which said the recall was on an emergency recall, so I wanted to make sure what the reason was before posting anything.
Looks like Adam Hall is out with an upper-body injury. There was no indication this morning that anything was wrong with Hall, other than he did skate with the scratches this morning, but only briefly. When I asked him if he skated long enough, he only said that he was out long enough to get the juices flowing. Guess he didn’t like what he felt, so he’ll be out tonight.