Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
- Maddux, Glavine, Thomas highlight newcomers on Hall of Fame ballot
Adam Hall out, Zenon Konopka up
Posted Dec 10, 2008 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Dec 10, 2008 at 05:49 PM
I was a little curious when I saw the release out that Zenon Konopka was being called up. Then I saw the corrected version which said the recall was on an emergency recall, so I wanted to make sure what the reason was before posting anything.
Looks like Adam Hall is out with an upper-body injury. There was no indication this morning that anything was wrong with Hall, other than he did skate with the scratches this morning, but only briefly. When I asked him if he skated long enough, he only said that he was out long enough to get the juices flowing. Guess he didn’t like what he felt, so he’ll be out tonight.